From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coasting may refer to:
- Performing a natural deceleration of a motor when the power is removed; a type of fuel economy-maximizing behavior
- Carrying out a part of a spaceflight without orbital maneuver
- Performing ovarian hyperstimulation without inducing ovulation with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
- Coasting (memoir), a memoir by the Brazilian writer Jorge Amado
- Coasting (book), a travel book by Jonathan Raban
- Coasting (TV series), a 1990 ITV television series set in Blackpool, North West England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coasting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.