From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cochlear, the adjective form of cochlea, may refer to:
- Cochlear implant, a sensory aid for the deaf
- Cochlear nuclei, the ventral cochlear nucleus and the dorsal (or lateral) cochlear nucleus
- Vestibular-cochlear or Vestibulocochlear nerve, the eighth cranial nerve
- Cochlear nerve, a division of the eighth cranial nerve
- Cochlear aqueduct, or aqueduct of cochlea, a communication between the perilymphatic space and the subarachnoid space
- Cochlear artery, a division of the internal auditory artery Gray's page #1059
- Cochlea, part of the Labyrinth (inner ear)
- Cochlear duct, also known as the scala media, the endolymph-filled part of the cochlea
- Cochlear, an alternate term for the spoon (liturgy) used in the Eastern Orthodox Church in serving the sacramental wine, sometimes with a particle of the sacramental bread
- The spoon-like tip of the scape found on the epigyne of some female spiders
- Cochlear Limited, manufacturer of Nucleus Cochlear Implant
- Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions, manufacturer of Baha bone anchored hearing aid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cochlear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.