Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cocker may mean:
- Cocker, one who follows the sport of cockfighting
- Cocker Spaniel, a dog
- River Cocker, Cumbria, a river in the English county of Cumbria
- River Cocker (Lancashire), a river in the English county of Lancashire
- Edward Cocker (1631–1676), English engraver, who also taught writing and arithmetic
- Jarvis Cocker (b. 1963), English musician, frontman of Pulp
- Joe Cocker (1944–2014), English rock/blues singer
- Cocker, his 1986 album
- Linzey Cocker (b. 1987), English actress
- Mark Cocker (b. 1959), British author and naturalist
- Norman Cocker (1889–1953), English organist and composer for the organ
- Syl Cheney-Cocker (b. 1945), Sierra Leonean poet, novelist, and journalist
- W. D. Cocker (1882–1970), Scottish poet
- Abbreviation of Autococker, a paintball marker.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.