Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coding may refer to:
Science and technology
- Computer programming, the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging / troubleshooting, and maintaining the source code of computer programs
- C++ is an example of a compile language for programing. Python is an example of an interface that is considered higher level than c++.
- Channel coding, in coding theory
- Line coding
- Coding (social sciences), refers to an analytical process in which data, in both quantitative form (such as questionnaires results) or qualitative (such as interview transcripts) are categorised to facilitate analysis.
- A coding strand of DNA is translated into a protein product.
- The process of Statistical classification of information.
- Coding (therapy), a controversial therapy used to treat addictions.
- Legal coding, the process of creating summary or keyword data from a document. It is widely used in the legal profession to create a fast-search index or database of documents for use in litigation.
- Code Blue (emergency code), which is a patient in Cardiac Arrest or Respiratory Arrest.
- Code, a rule for converting a piece of information into another form or representation.
- Entropy encoding, a lossless data compression scheme.
- Source coding
- Medical coding
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.