Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coding may refer to:
- Computer programming, the process of creating and maintaining the source code of computer programs
- Line coding, in data storage
- Source coding, compression used in data transmission
- Coding theory
- Channel coding, in coding theory
- Coding (social sciences), an analytical process in which data are categorized for analysis
- Coding strand of DNA in molecular biology
- Legal coding, the process of creating summary or keyword data from a document in the legal profession
- Medical coding, representation of medical diagnoses and procedures in standard code numbers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.