From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cofactors)
|Look up cofactor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Given a factor a of a number , the cofactor of a is
Cofactor may also refer to:
- A domain parameter in elliptic curve cryptography, defined as the ratio between the order of a group and that of the subgroup
- Cofactor (linear algebra), the signed minor of a matrix
- Minor (linear algebra), an alternative name for the determinant of a smaller matrix than that which it describes
- Cofactor (biochemistry), a substance that needs to be present in addition to an enzyme for a certain reaction to be catalysed
- Shannon cofactor, a term in Boole's (or Shannon's) expansion of a Boolean function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cofactor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.