From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coggeshall is a small market town in Essex, England.
Coggeshall may also refer to:
- Calvert Coggeshall, abstract painter and designer
- Harris Coggeshall, American tennis player
- Henry Coggeshall, inventor of the Coggeshall slide rule
- Henry J. Coggeshall (1845-1914), American politician and lawyer
- John Coggeshall (1601-1647), a founder of Rhode Island
- John Coggeshall, Jr. (1624-1708), colonial deputy governor of Rhode Island, son of John Coggeshall
- Mary Jane Coggeshall (1837–1911), American suffragist
- Sir William Coggeshall (1358-1426), English Member of Parliament
- William Turner Coggeshall (1824-1867), American diplomat
- Coggeshall Hamlet, a small town in England
- Ralph of Coggeshall, English chronicler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coggeshall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.