Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cognitivism may refer to:
- Cognitivism (ethics), the philosophical view that ethical sentences express propositions and are capable of being true or false
- Cognitivism (psychology), a psychological approach that argues that mental function can be understood as the internal manipulation of symbols
- Cognitivism (aesthetics), a view that cognitive psychology can help understand art and the response to it
- Anecdotal cognitivism, a psychological methodology for interpreting animal behavior in terms of mental states
- Cognition, the study of the human mind
- Cognitive anthropology
- Cognitive science
- Philosophy of mind
- Situated cognition
- Symbol grounding
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cognitivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.