Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cognitivism may refer to:
- Cognitivism (ethics), the philosophical view that ethical sentences express propositions and are capable of being true or false
- Cognitivism (psychology), a psychological approach that argues that mental function can be understood as the internal manipulation of symbols
- Cognitivism (aesthetics), a view that cognitive psychology can help understand art and the response to it
- Anecdotal cognitivism, a psychological methodology for interpreting animal behavior in terms of mental states
- Cognition, the study of the human mind
- Cognitive anthropology
- Cognitive science
- Philosophy of mind
- Situated cognition
- Symbol grounding
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cognitivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.