From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cognitivism may refer to:
- Cognitivism (ethics), the philosophical view that ethical sentences express propositions, and hence are capable of being true or false
- Cognitivism (psychology), a psychological approach to understanding the mind which argues that mental function can be understood as the 'internal' manipulation of symbols
- Cognitivism (aesthetics) is the view that cognitive psychology can help us better understand art and our response to it
- Anecdotal cognitivism, a psychological methodology for interpreting animal behavior in terms of mental states
- Cognition, the study of the human mind
- Cognitive anthropology
- Philosophy of Mind
- Symbol Grounding Problem
- Cognitive science
- Situated cognition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cognitivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.