Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cold blood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cold blood may refer to:
- sang froid, ruthlessness, see Conscience
- a classification for draft or pack horses, see horse breed
- Coldblood a Marvel Comics villain
- "Cold Blood" (Doctor Who), an episode of the British TV series Doctor Who
- Cold Blood (TV series), a UK crime drama series
- Cold Blood (band), an American rock/jazz/soul band formed in 1968
- Cold Blood (Yo Gotti song), a song by rapper Yo Gotti featuring J. Cole
- "Cold Blood", song by Geraldine Hunt 1972
- "Cold Blood", song by Kix from Blow My Fuse 1988
- "Cold Blood", song by Peter Tosh from Wanted Dread & Alive 1981
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold Blood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.