From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colette (1873–1954) is the pen name of the French novelist Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette.
Colette may also refer to:
- Colette (given name)
- DJ Colette (born Colette Marino in 1975), a Chicago, Illinois DJ and house musician
- Colette of Corbie (1381–1447), French abbess and saint
- Colette (boutique), a Parisian boutique
- Antoine and Colette, a 1962 film by François Truffaut
- Murder of Colette Aram
- Place Colette, a square in Paris, France
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.