Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Colima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colima can mean:
- Colima, a state of Mexico
- Colima, Colima, the state capital of the same name
- Colima District, district in Tibas canton of San José Province (Costa Rica)
- Colima people, Pre-Hispanic Mexican people
- Colima (volcano), a mountain
- Colima (spider), an ant spider genus
- Colima, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Colima, a former genus of plants now placed in Tigridia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.