From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colima can mean:
- Colima, a state of Mexico
- Colima, Colima, the state capital of the same name
- Colima District, district in Tibas canton of San José Province (Costa Rica)
- Colima people, Pre-Hispanic Mexican people
- Colima (volcano), a mountain
- Colima (spider), an ant spider genus
- Colima, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Colima, a former genus of plants now placed in Tigridia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.