Brigadier Colin Frederick Blackden (1897 – November 1986) was an officer in the British Army during World War II.
Blackden was acting commander of several brigades of the King's African Rifles during the East African Campaign.
- Acting Commanding Officer, 2nd East African Brigade, East Africa - 1940
- Acting Commanding Officer, 22nd East African Brigade, detached to 11th African Division - 1941
- Commanding Officer, Lines of Communication Area, East Africa - 1941 to 1942
- Commanding Officer 27th North Rhodesian Brigade, East Africa - 1942
- Commanding Officer, Sub-Area, East Africa - 1943 to 1944