From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Collard or collard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collard may refer to:
- Collard greens, American English term for various loose-leafed Brassica oleracea cultivars
- Collard liquor (potlikker), a soup made from collard greens
- "Collard Greens" (song), a 2013 song by Hip Hop artist Schoolboy Q
- Clayton Collard (born 1988), Australian Rules footballer
- Emmanuel Collard (born 1971),French racing driver
- Frederick William Collard (1772–1860), British piano manufacturer
- Fred Collard (1912–1986), Australian politician
- Jean-Philippe Collard (born 1948), French pianist
- Paul Collard (1952–2005), U.S. Robotics founder
- Pierre Paul Royer-Collard (1763–1845), French statesman and philosopher
- Stan Collard (born 1936), Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.