Collazo is a surname first found in Velletri, a town in the province of Rome, Italy. 
- People with the surname Collazo
- Ariel Collazo, Uruguayan politician
- José Bordonada Collazo, Puerto Rican singer
- Julito Collazo (1925–2004), master percussionist
- Luis Collazo (born 1981), welterweight boxer
- Manuela Santiago Collazo (born 1938), Puerto Rican politician
- Oscar Collazo (1914–1994), attempted assassin of U.S. President Harry S. Truman
- Patrice Collazo (born 1974), French rugby union footballer
- Ramón Collazo, Uruguayan carnival artist.
- Teófilo Collazo, Uruguayan politician.
- Willie Collazo (born 1979), professional baseball pitcher
- Surname popularity
- There are approximately 1,797 people in Spain with the surname Collazo, making it the 2,926 most common in the country.
- It is ranked 2,661 out of 88,799 in the United States.
|This page lists people with the surname Collazo. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|