From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collider is a type of particle accelerator.
Collider may also refer to:
- Collider (band), an electroclash punk rock band formed in New York City in 1997
- Collider (Cartel album), 2013
- Collider (Fur Patrol album), 2003
- Collider (Sam Roberts album), 2011
- Collider (film), a 2013 film
- Collider (epidemiology), a statistical variable
- Collider (website), film website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.