|Look up colocation or collocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colocation or collocation may refer to:
- Colocation (business), the placement of several entities in a single location
- Colocation centre, computing services provided to many organisations by a third-party
- Collocation, in corpus linguistics, a sequence of words that often occur together
- Collocation, a sub-type of phraseme
- Collocation method, used in mathematics to solve differential and integral equations
Technology and engineering
- Co-location (satellite), the placing of two or more geostationary communications satellites in orbit in close proximity
- Collocation (remote sensing), matching remote sensing measurements from two or more different instruments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.