Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up colocation or collocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colocation or collocation may refer to:
- Colocation (business), the placement of several entities in a single location
- Colocation centre, computing services provided to many organisations by a third-party
- Collocation, in corpus linguistics, a sequence of words that often occur together
- Collocation, a sub-type of phraseme
- Collocation method, used in mathematics to solve differential and integral equations
Technology and engineering
- Co-location (satellite), the placing of two or more geostationary communications satellites in orbit in close proximity
- Collocation (remote sensing), matching remote sensing measurements from two or more different instruments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colocation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.