From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colocolo, colo-colo, Colo-Colo, or Colo Colo may refer to:
- Colocolo (tribal chief), 16th century Mapuche leader and Chilean folk hero.
- Colo Colo (mythology), evil rat-like creature from Mapuche mythology.
- Colocolo (Leopardus colocolo), a South American cat native to Chile.
- Colo-Colo, a football team from Macul, Santiago, Chile.
- Colo Colo de Futebol e Regatas, a football team from Ilhéus, Bahia, Brazil.
- Colo-colo (condiment), hot and spicy condiment the cuisine of the Maluku archipelago, Indonesia.
- Colocolo opossum (Dromiciops gliroides), or monito del monte, a South American marsupial.
- Qulu Qulu, hispanicized Colo Colo, an archaeological site in Peru
- Chilean ship Colo Colo various
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colocolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.