Colorado History Museum
The Colorado History Museum was a museum in Denver, Colorado, United States dedicated to the history of Colorado. It was at 1300 Broadway in Denver from 1976 to 2010, and was administered by the Colorado Historical Society, now known as History Colorado. It closed on 28 March 2010, and the building was demolished in June to make way for a new Colorado Judicial Complex. The replacement museum, the History Colorado Center, was constructed one block to the south.
- Colorado History Museum,Colorado.com, USA.
- Colorado State History Museum to Close March 28, Reopen as History Colorado Center PRWeb, 2010-03-22.
- Colorado judicial building puts on show, disappears Denver Post, 2010-08-16.
- Colorado Justice Center Design DenverInfill, 2010-02-02.
- Tomorrow: Moving sale at Colorado History Museum, Denver Post, 03/05/2010.
|This Colorado museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|