Coma (Pendulum song)
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (December 2012)
|Single by Pendulum|
|from the album 3 Knocks|
|Songwriter(s)||DJ Noel, DJ Julian|
"Coma" is the third single by Australian ambient house band Pendulum. The single was released in July 1997 and peaked at #46 on the ARIA Singles Chart spending just 2 weeks on the Chart. It was later included on the album 3 Knocks and Triple J Hottest 100, 1997, where it ranked #32. It was the final single release from the band as they split in early 1998.
- The song contains the lyrics "Hug me till you drug me honey; Kiss me till I'm in a coma", taken from the novel Brave New World.
- The song also contains the sound of a doorbell; presumably a soundbyte from the movie A Clockwork Orange (film), specifically the doorbell at Mr. Frank Alexander's house.
- The start of the song contains the sample "Ever since I was born I've been trained to serve you", a line from the 1988 movie Coming to America
- The track also contains sounds from the movie Natural Born Killers.
- "Pendulum [90s] - Coma (Song)". Australian-Charts.com. Retrieved 15 December 2012.