From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comana may refer to:
- Comana (Cappadocia), an ancient city in Turkey
- Comana Pontica, an ancient city of Pontus in Turkey
- Comăna, a commune in Braşov County, Romania (including the villages of Comăna de Jos and Comăna de Sus)
- Comana, Constanța, a commune in Constanţa County, Romania
- Comana, Giurgiu, a commune in Giurgiu County, Romania
- Coman (disambiguation)
- Comanca (disambiguation)
- Comănești (disambiguation)
- Komana, a village in the North-West District of Botswana
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.