From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comb or ċomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A comb is a toothed device used for straightening and cleaning hair or fibers.
Comb or COMB may also refer to:
- Comb (anatomy), a fleshy growth or crest on the top of the head of certain birds and reptiles
- Combe (also spelled "comb"), a small valley without a river
- Combing, a method used to straighten fibers for spinning
- Honeycomb, a hexagonal wax structure built by bees
- Dirac comb, a periodic distribution constructed from Dirac delta functions
- Comb space, a topological space
- Comb drive, linear motor often used in microtechnology
- Comb Ceramic culture, an northeast European (today Baltic states, Finland, northern Russia) culture of the Middle Neolithic period
- "COMB" ("combined guid/timestamp"), a sequential GUID generator algorithm, see Globally unique identifier#Sequential algorithms
- Comb, another name for the multiple lining tool in engraving
- All pages beginning with "comb"
- All pages with a title containing comb
- Combo (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.