Comfort zone (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comfort zone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comfort zone is a behavioural state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition.
Comfort zone or Comfort Zone may also refer to:
- Thermal comfort, a term used in association with comfort zones in building construction
- Circumstellar habitable zone, the region in a star system where an Earth-like planet can maintain liquid water on its surface
- Comfort Zone, a 1980 album by Steven Halpern
- Comfort Zone (album), a 1999 album by Sector Seven
- The Comfort Zone (album), a 1991 album by Vanessa L. Williams
- "The Comfort Zone" (song), a 1991 Vanessa Williams single from the album
- "Comfort Zone" by The Answer from Everyday Demons
- ComfortZone, a 2014 mixtape by Saba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comfort zone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.