(Redirected from Commemorative (disambiguation))
|Look up commemorative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A commemorative is an object made to memorialize something
Commemorative may refer to:
- Commemorative coin, coins that issued to commemorate something
- Commemorative note, banknotes issued to commemorate something
- Commemorative stamp, a postage stamp to honor something
- Commemorative plaque, a plate typically attached to surface and bearing text or an image related to an honoree
- Commemorative Air Force, a Texas-based organization dedicated to preserving and showing historical aircraft
- Commemorative medal, a medal to commemorate something
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commemorative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.