From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commensurability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Two concepts or things are commensurable if they are measurable or comparable by a common standard.
Commensurability may refer to:
- commensurability (astronomy), the concept of commensurability in astronomy
- Commensurability (economics), whether economic value can always be measured by money
- commensurability (ethics), the commensurability of values
- commensurability (law), the concept of commensurability in law
- commensurability (mathematics), the concept of commensurability in mathematics
- commensurability (philosophy of science), the commensurability of scientific theories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commensurability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.