Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comment, commenting, or comments in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comment may refer to:
- Comment, an annotation or other verbal or written remark
- Comment (linguistics), also rheme, that which is said about the topic (theme) of a sentence
- Comment (computer programming), information embedded in the source code of a computer program, often explanatory text
- Comment programming, a software development technique based on the regular use of comment tags
- Public comment, a term used by various U.S. government agencies, referring to comments invited regarding a report or proposal
- Obiter dictum, a remark or observation made by a judge that does not form a necessary part of the court's decision
- Comments on proposed rules under the rulemaking process in United States administrative law
Publishing and media
- Comment section, a user-generated content feature of Web content allowing readers to publish comments
- Law review, a scholarly journal focusing on legal issues, normally published by an organization of students at a law school or through a bar association
- Editorial, an opinion piece written by the senior editorial staff or publisher of a newspaper or magazine
- Op-ed, a newspaper article that expresses the opinions of a named writer usually unaffiliated with the editorial board
- Peer review, the evaluation of work by people of similar competence to the producers of the work
- Comment (album), a 1970 album by Les McCann
- "Comment (If All Men Are Truly Brothers)", a 1969 song by Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band
- "Remark", a song by Rachel Platten
- REMARK (REporting recommendations for tumour MARKer prognostic studies), one of the medical reporting guidelines.
- Request for Comments, an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) memorandum on Internet systems and standards
- "Comment ça va" (French for "How are you?"), a 1983 pop song by The Shorts
- Commentary (disambiguation)
- Comment spam (disambiguation)
- Nota bene or N.B.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.