From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comment, commenting, or comments in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comment may refer to:
- Comment, an annotation or other verbal or written remark
- Comment (linguistics), also rheme, that which is said about the topic (theme) of a sentence
- Comment (computer programming), information embedded in the source code of a computer program, often explanatory text
- Comment programming, a software development technique based on the regular use of comment tags
- Public comment, a term used by various U.S. government agencies, referring to comments invited regarding a report or proposal
- Obiter dictum, a remark or observation made by a judge that does not form a necessary part of the court's decision
- Comments on proposed rules under the rulemaking process in United States administrative law
Publishing and media
- Comment, a Press TV show
- Law review, a scholarly journal focusing on legal issues, normally published by an organization of students at a law school or through a bar association
- Editorial, an opinion piece written by the senior editorial staff or publisher of a newspaper or magazine
- Op-ed, a newspaper article that expresses the opinions of a named writer usually unaffiliated with the editorial board
- Peer review, the evaluation of work by people of similar competence to the producers of the work
- "Comment (If All Men Are Truly Brothers)", a 1969 song by Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band
- Request for Comments, an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) memorandum on Internet systems and standards
- "Comment ça va" (French for "How do you do?"), a 1983 pop song by The Shorts
- Commentary (disambiguation)
- Comment spam (disambiguation)
- Nota bene or N.B.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.