Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up commercial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commercial may refer to:
- Advertising, paid messages in newspapers, magazines, flyers, billboards, and paid announcements over radio and television
- Commerce, a system of voluntary exchange of products and services
- Trade, the trading of something of economic value such as goods, services, information or money
- Two functional constituencies in the elections for the Legislative Council of Hong Kong:
- Commercial (album), a 2009 album by Los Amigos Invisibles
- Commercial style or early Chicago school, an American architectural style
- Commercial Drive, Vancouver, a road in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Commercial Township, New Jersey, in Cumberland County, New Jersey
- All pages with titles beginning with Commercial
- Comercial (disambiguation), Spanish and Portuguese word for the same thing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commercial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.