Commercial National Financial
|US$ 15,468 million (2012)|
|US$ 7,265 million (2012)|
|Total assets||US$ 373,062 million (2012)|
|Total equity||US$ 52,766 million (2012)|
Commercial National Financial Corporation is a registered financial holding company under the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 as amended. The company wholly owns Commercial Bank & Trust of PA under the Bank Holding Company Act. The company’s principal business is the operation of Commercial Bank & Trust of PA, which offers various commercial banking and trust services including offering deposit services, providing financial counseling, investing and extending credit. Commercial National Financial Corporation uses CNAF as the trading symbol on the OTCQB tier of the OTC Markets.
In May 1934, Commercial Bank & Trust of PA was established in the Latrobe office of the former Peoples National Bank. Today, the company still use this building as administrative headquarters and the main retail office.
In 2008, the Corporation entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement with the shareholders of Ridge Properties Inc. to purchase Ridge Properties Inc, which is a Pennsylvania corporation whose asset is Commercial National Financial Corporation stock.
In June, 2012, the Corporation declared that its board of directors approved the voluntary delisting of its common stock from NASDAQ and the deregistration of the company's common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- "Foundation time".
- "Selected Financial Data" (PDF).
- http://quote.morningstar.com/stock-filing/Annual-Report/2011/12/31/t.aspx?t=PINX:CNAF&ft=10-K&d=b8a1a3944c84bfbba44eaac01cd7a29b General business in Annual Report
- https://www.google.com/finance?cid=661683 Descriptation in Google
- https://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=cnaf Description in Yahoo
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-14. Retrieved 2013-12-14. Business Services in Homepage
- https://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=cnaf Business Services in Yahoo
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-14. Retrieved 2013-12-14. Trading symbols
- http://www.banksdaily.com/info/commercial-national-bank Foundation Time of Commercial National Bank
- http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHtmlSection1?SectionID=5907616-5011-8007&SessionID=Y5VtFSsb1gC4Kl7 Commercial National Financial Corporation Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement to Purchase Ridge Properties Inc.
- http://quote.morningstar.com/stock-filing/Annual-Report/2011/12/31/t.aspx?t=PINX:CNAF&ft=10-K&d=b8a1a3944c84bfbba44eaac01cd7a29b The Corporation purchased Ridge Properties Inc.
- https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/CNAF.PK/key-developments/article/2559712 Stock
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Commercial National Financial.|
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|