Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comoro may refer to:
- Comoro Islands, an archipelago lying between Madagascar and the African continent
- Comoros, a country ruling three of the four major islands of this archipelago and claiming the fourth
- Grande Comore, the principal island of this country
- Comoro (East Timor)
- Comoro River on the island of Timor
- Comoro International Airport, the former name of Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport, the main airport of East Timor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comoro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.