(Redirected from Comox (disambiguation))
Comox may refer to:
|Look up Comox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Comox, British Columbia, a town on Vancouver Island on the Comox Peninsula
- CFB Comox, a Canadian Forces base near the above town
- Comox (electoral district), a provincial electoral district 1871–1986
- Comox (steamboat), a steamship built in 1891 in British Columbia which served until 1920
- HMCS Comox, several naval vessels
- Comox people, an indigenous group of Coast Salishan-speaking peoples in British Columbia
- the Comox language, a Coast Salish language of the areas of Vancouver Island and the mainland of British Columbia flanking the northern part of the Strait of Georgia
- K'ómoks First Nation, a.k.a. the Comox Indian Band, the band government of the K'omoks a.k.a. the Island Comox
- the Mainland Comox, referring to three groups: the Sliammon, Klahoose, and Homalco
- Comox Land District, one of the 59 cadastral subdivisions of British Columbia
- Comox Valley, a region of British Columbia
- Comox Valley Regional District, a regional district of British Columbia
- Comox Valley (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district since 1991
- Comox—Atlin, a federal electoral district 1903–1914
- Comox–Alberni, a federal electoral district 1914–1976, 1987–1996
- Comox—Powell River, a federal electoral district 1976–1987
- Comox Glacier
- Comox Lake, a freshwater lake located in mid-Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- All pages beginning with "Comox"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.