Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up compaction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compaction may refer to:
- Soil compaction, for mechanically induced compaction near the ground surface
- Compaction (geology), part of the process of lithification involving mechanical dewatering of a sediment by progressive loading under several km of geomaterial
- Waste compaction, related to garbage
- Cold compaction, powder compaction at low temperatures
- Data compaction, related to computers
- Compactor, a device that performs compaction
- Compaction, a cellular differentiation process during early embryogenesis, which occurs during the cleavage stage of human embryogenesis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compaction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.