From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Compaction (disambiguation))
|Look up compaction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compaction may refer to:
- Soil compaction, for mechanically induced compaction near the ground surface
- Compaction (geology), part of the process of lithification involving mechanical dewatering of a sediment by progressive loading under several km of geomaterial
- Waste compaction, related to garbage
- Cold compaction, powder compaction at low temperatures
- Data compaction, related to computers
- Compactor, a device that performs compaction
- Compaction, a cellular differentiation process during early embryogenesis, which occurs during the cleavage stage of human embryogenesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compaction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.