Compensator can refer to:
- Pressure control on a piston pump
- An alternative term for pipeline expansion joints
- A muzzle brake, used to counter the recoil of a firearm, or to prevent the muzzle from climbing due to kickback from the rapid firing of an automatic or semi-automatic weapon
- A device that offsets or counterbalances a destabilising factor: See
- Motion compensator
- Optical compensator, also known as a wave plate or a retarder
- another term for the dual-predictable projection' of a Point process
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compensator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.