Jump to navigation Jump to search
Compensator can refer to:
- Pressure control on a piston pump
- An alternative term for pipeline expansion joints
- A muzzle brake, used to counter the recoil of a firearm, or to prevent the muzzle from climbing due to kickback from the rapid firing of an automatic or semi-automatic weapon
- A device that offsets or counterbalances a destabilising factor: See
- Motion compensator
- Optical compensator, also known as a wave plate or a retarder
- another term for the dual-predictable projection' of a Point process
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compensator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.