(Redirected from Competencies)
|Look up competence, competent, incompetence, or incompetent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Competence may refer to:
- Competence (geology), the resistance of a rock against either erosion or deformation
- Competence (human resources), a standardized requirement for an individual to properly perform a specific job
- Competence (law), the mental capacity of an individual to participate in legal proceedings
- Jurisdiction, the authority of a legal body to deal with and make pronouncements on legal matters and, by implication, to administer justice within a defined area of responsibility
- Natural competence (biology), the ability of a cell to take up DNA
- Communicative competence, the ability to speak and understand language
- Linguistic competence, the ability to speak and understand language
- Competence-based management
- Core competency
- Four stages of competence
- Incompetence (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Competence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.