Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up completion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Completion may refer to:
- Completion (American football)
- Completion (oil and gas wells)
- Completion, a 2004 studio album by Bodychoke
- One of the landmarks in conveyancing, transfer of the title of property from one person to another
- Completion (metric space), constructing the smallest complete metric space containing a given space
- Dedekind–MacNeille completion, constructing the smallest complete lattice containing a given partial order
- Completion (algebra)
- Autocomplete, predicting a phrase the user is about to type in
- Knuth–Bendix completion algorithm, transforming an equation set into a confluent term rewriting system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Completion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.