Jump to navigation Jump to search
A complex space is a mathematical space based upon complex numbers. Types of complex space include:
- Complex affine space, an affine space over the complex numbers, with no distinguishable point of origin
- Complex analytic space, a generalization of a complex manifold, with singularities allowed
- Complex coordinate space, the set of all ordered n-tuples of complex numbers
- Complex Hilbert space, a complex inner product space that is also a complete metric space
- Complex manifold, in differential geometry, a manifold with an atlas of charts to the open unit disk such that the transition maps are holomorphic
- Complex projective space, a projective space with respect to the field of complex numbers
- Unitary space, a vector space with the addition of an inner-product structure
- Complex vector space, a vector space whose scalar field is the complex numbers
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.