From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up compo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compo may refer to:
- Demoscene compo, a competition involving multimedia "demo" programs
- Compo Simmonite, a character from the British TV series Last of the Summer Wine, played by Bill Owen
- Slang for British army field rations
- Short for Composition ornament, a mouldable resin worked either by hand or more usually pressed into moulds to produce decorative work
- A slang word for Financial compensation
- Compo Company, a former record company in Canada which evolved into Universal Music Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.