Jump to navigation Jump to search
Computational History (not to be confused with computation history) is a multidisciplinary field that studies history through machine learning and other data-driven, computational approaches.
- International Society for Computational Biology
- List of bioinformatics institutions
- List of biological databases
- Computational chemistry
- Computational science
- Computer simulation
- Mathematical biology
- Molecular modeling
- Network biology
- Structural genomics
- Synthetic biology
- Systems biology
- How the New Science of Computational History Is Changing the Study of the Past | MIT Technology Review
- "1st International Workshop on Computational History | Digital Repository Ireland".
- "2nd International Workshop on Computational History and Data-Driven Humanities | Knowledge and Data Engineering Group Website".