Cover of Computer!Totaal
|Publisher||IDG Communications Nederland|
History and profile
Originally, C!T was the newsletter of the Hobby Computer Club (HCC) and was called HCC Nieuwsbrief. The magazine was started in 1977. It was renamed to the current name in 1992. On 1 October 2008, IDG and HCC terminated their co-operation. From that date onwards, HCC membership and the HCC Nieuwsbrief subscription were no longer linked.
- Personal Computer Magazine, another Dutch computer magazine, published by HUB Uitgevers.
- PC World (magazine), international equivalent published by IDG (also available in a Dutch edition).
- "Oplage verschillen". HOI Institute for Media Auditing (in Dutch). 2010. Archived from the original on November 3, 2011. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- (in Dutch) "Computer!Totaal grootste computermagazine van Nederland!" Archived 2012-07-09 at Archive.today, IDG
- "List of all general computer magazines". BBC Micro. Archived from the original on 5 April 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- (in Dutch) IDG Nederland | Nieuws Archived 2008-10-12 at Archive.today
- IDG Global Solutions. Publications Archived 2011-09-19 at the Wayback Machine
- Jan van Oorschot (2006). "Computer!Totaal". In Elsbeth Kwant (ed.). Het Tijdschriftenboek. National Library of the Netherlands. ISBN 90-400-8271-5. Archived from the original on 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2011-11-25.