Computer Zeitung was the first German computer magazine, founded in 1970, and launched at the first CeBIT computer expo. It was published weekly on Mondays, in the Berliner newspaper format.
Since October 2009, the homepage of the Computerzeitung is not longer active and redirected to the German magazine Bild der Wissenschaft.
Since December 2010 a new Computerzeitung is available in Switzerland. The monthly magazine is available for free, with about 200,000 units per month.
- Mark Hall (26 May 2009). ""Keine Perspektive": Konradin trennt sich von "Computer Zeitung" und Co". horizont (in German).
- "Neuer Chefredakteur für die "Computer Zeitung"". 14 June 2002.
- "Gut beraten, aber von wem?". Manager Magazin. 21 February 2008.
- Official website (redirected to the German magazine "Bild der Wissenschaft")
- ISSN 0341-5406
- Computer Zeitung, at Konradin Verlag
- Computer Zeitung, Leser-Analyse Computerpresse 2008
- ComputerZeitung Switzerland, Home of the Swiss Computerzeitung
|This computer magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.