From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Comté)
|Look up comte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comte may mean:
- a count in French, from Latin comes
- Auguste Comte (1798–1857), philosopher
- Louis Comte (1788–1859), magician
- Raphaël Comte (born 1979), Swiss politician.
Comté may mean:
- A county in France, that is, the territory ruled by a count
- La Comté, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais département of France
- Comté cheese, a French cheese from Franche-Comté
- Vicomte, the French equivalent of a viscount - see French nobility
- Franche-Comté, a traditional province of eastern France
- Conde (disambiguation) (Spanish, Portuguese and Galician term for "Count")
- Conte (disambiguation) (Italian term for "Count")
- Le Compte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.