From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concentration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concentration or concentrate can refer to:
Science, engineering, and technology
- Concentration, in chemistry, the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance
- Mass concentration (astronomy), a region of a planet or moon's crust that is denser than average
- Number density in physics, chemistry, and astronomy
- Ore concentrate, in extractive metallurgy, the product of benefaction with a higher grade than the feed.
- Concentrated, Fear Zero's EP album
- Concentration (game), the card game
- Concentration (game show), American television game show
- Concentration (album), an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Concentration 20, an album by Namie Amuro
- "Concentrate," a song by American rapper Xzibit, from his album Full Circle
- Concentrate (screenplay), a never-filmed 1958 screenplay by Russian film director Andrei Tarkovsky
- Attentional control, the cognitive process of controlling the focus of attention
- Samadhi (Buddhism), mental concentration in Buddhism
- Market concentration, in economics, the number and production share of firms in a market (or industry)
- Concentration ratio, in economics, a measure of market concentration.
- Concentration camp, a detention center created for specific groups of people, usually during wartime
- A term used at Brown University, Colgate University, Columbia University, Harvard College, and Saint Olaf College to refer to a type of academic major
- Force concentration, and concentrate, in military tactics, the practice of concentrating military units
- Concentrate Design, designer of products to help children concentrate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concentration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.