Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up concentration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concentration can refer to:
Science, engineering, and technology
- Concentration, in chemistry, the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance
- Mass concentration (astronomy), a region of a planet or moon's crust that is denser than average
- Number density in physics, chemistry, and astronomy
- Concentration (game), the card game
- Concentration (game show), American television game show
- Concentration (album), an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Concentration 20, an album by Namie Amuro
- Attentional control, the cognitive process of controlling the focus of attention
- Samadhi (Buddhism), mental concentration in Buddhism
- Market concentration, in economics, the number and production share of firms in a market (or industry)
- Concentration ratio, in economics, a measure of market concentration.
- Concentration camp, a detention center created for specific groups of people, usually during wartime
- A term used at Brown University, Colgate University, Columbia University, Harvard College, and Saint Olaf College to refer to a type of academic major
- Force concentration, and concentrate, in military tactics, the practice of concentrating military units
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concentration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.