Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up concern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concern may refer to:
Enterprises and organizations
- Concern (business), a German type of group company
- Concern (organization), a student society at the Indian Institute of Science, India
- CONCERN Program, a Con Edison program that offers eligible customers a specially trained representative and advice about government aid programs, safety tips, and ways to save money on one's energy bill
- Concern Worldwide, an Irish charity
- Concern (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Care (disambiguation)
- Concerned, a webcomic parodying the video game Half-Life 2
- Travel concerns travel guide from Wikivoyage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.