Concert Live is an instant live music recording company based in London, United Kingdom. The company provides live album sets that are available for fans to pick up after attending a concert, recorded from the concert. Founded in 2005 by Adam Goodyer and James Perkins, the company's first live recording was of Gang of Four and has since has recorded many artists and bands including Elton John, Kiss, Alice Cooper, Kasabian, Public Image Limited, Thin Lizzy, Ronan Keating and Robbie Williams.
Concert Live signed deals with record companies allowing them to create and sell the live recordings. Live album sets that are available for fans to pick up after attending a concert, recorded from the concert. Shows are recorded on the night by sound engineers and the extracted audio is then burned onto CDs, while the performance continues. The result is a live album, featuring premade artwork and covers.
- Growing Business. "Adam Goodyer & James Perkins, Concert Live". Growing Business. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- aubin. "Gang of Four issues limited edition live CD". Punk News. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- Music Week. "Concert Live banks on Elton". Music Week. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "How Concert Live co-founders overcame barriers". The Daily Telegraph. 3 February 2009. Archived from the original on 24 March 2013.
- Management Today. "Decisions: Adam Goodyer & James Perkins, Concert Live, Founders of the instant live CD business". Management Today. Retrieved 6 February 2013.