Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up condemnation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condemnation may refer to:
- Damnation, the antithesis of salvation
- The act of eminent domain which refers to the power of a government to take private property for public use
- "Condemnation" (song), a 1993 song by Depeche Mode
- Condemnation (novel), a 2003 fantasy novel by Richard Baker
- The Condemnations of 1210–1277, a series of condemnations or restrictions on certain medieval teachings at the University of Paris
- Condemned (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condemnation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.