From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up condensate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condensate may refer to:
- The liquid phase produced by the condensation of steam or any other gas
- The product of a chemical condensation reaction, other than water
- Natural-gas condensate, in the natural gas industry
- Condensate (album), a 2011 album by The Original 7ven, the band formerly known as The Time
- Canonical quantization or vacuum expectation value, in quantum field theory
- Bose–Einstein condensate, a substance which occurs at very low temperatures in a system of bosons
- Fermionic condensate, a substance which occurs at very low temperatures in a system of fermions
- Gluon condensate, a non-perturbative property of the QCD vacuum
- Color-glass condensate, an extreme type of matter theorized to exist in atomic nuclei traveling near the speed of light
- Top quark condensate, an alternative theory to the Standard Model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condensate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.