Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up condensate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condensate may refer to:
- The liquid phase produced by the condensation of steam or any other gas
- The product of a chemical condensation reaction, other than water
- Natural-gas condensate, in the natural gas industry
- Condensate (album), a 2011 album by The Original 7ven, the band formerly known as The Time
- Canonical quantization or vacuum expectation value, in quantum field theory
- Bose–Einstein condensate, a substance which occurs at very low temperatures in a system of bosons
- Fermionic condensate, a substance which occurs at very low temperatures in a system of fermions
- Gluon condensate, a non-perturbative property of the QCD vacuum
- Color-glass condensate, an extreme type of matter theorized to exist in atomic nuclei traveling near the speed of light
- Top quark condensate, an alternative theory to the Standard Model
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condensate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.