Confucius (551– 479 BCE) was a Chinese thinker and social philosopher.
Confucius may also refer to:
- Confucius (2010 film), Chinese film directed by Hu Mei
- Confucius (1940 film), Chinese film directed by Fei Mu
- Confucius (TV series), 1990 Chinese television series
- 7853 Confucius, Main-belt Asteroid
- Confucius Institute, non-profit public institute which aims at promoting Chinese language and culture
- Confucius Peace Prize, a peace prize in China since 2010
- Confuciusornis, a genus of primitive crow-sized birds from the early Cretaceous Period
- Confuciusornithidae, a family of primitive birds from the early Cretaceous Period
- Confucius (genus), a genus of insects in the order Hemiptera
- Mirina confucius, a moth of the family Endromidae
- Potanthus confucius, a butterfly of the family Hesperiidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confucius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.