From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conjunction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conjunction may refer to:
- Conjunction (astronomy), an astronomical phenomenon
- Astrological aspect, an aspect in horoscopic astrology
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech
- Conjunctive mood (grammar), same as subjunctive mood
- Logical conjunction, a mathematical operator
- Conjunctions, an American literary journal
- Conjunction introduction, a valid rule of inference of propositional logic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjunction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.