Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conjunction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conjunction may refer to:
- Conjunction (astronomy), in which two astronomical bodies appear close together in the sky
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech
- Conjunction introduction, a rule of inference of propositional logic
- Conjunctions, an American literary journal
- Logical conjunction, a mathematical operator
- Astrological aspect, in horoscopic astrology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjunction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.