From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conjunction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conjunction may refer to:
- Conjunction (astronomy), in which two astronomical bodies appear close together in the sky
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech
- Conjunction introduction, a rule of inference of propositional logic
- Conjunctions, an American literary journal
- Logical conjunction, a mathematical operator
- Astrological aspect, in horoscopic astrology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjunction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.