From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conjunction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conjunction may refer to:
- Astrological aspect, an aspect in horoscopic astrology
- Conjunction (astronomy), an astronomical phenomenon
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech
- Conjunctive mood (grammar), same as subjunctive mood
- Conjunction introduction, a valid rule of inference of propositional logic
- Conjunctions, an American literary journal
- Logical conjunction, a mathematical operator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjunction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.