Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up connectivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connectivity may refer to:
Computing and technology
- Connectivity (media), the ability of the social media to accumulate economic capital from the users connections and activities
- Internet connectivity, the means by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices, and local area networks connect to the global Internet
- Pixel connectivity
- Connectivity, connected space in topology
- Connectivity, a parameter describing the topology of a porous medium
- Connectivity (graph theory)
- Connectivity Inc, a company
- Landscape connectivity
- Permeability (spatial and transport planning)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connectivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.