Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up connectivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connectivity may refer to:
Computing and technology
- Connectivity (media), the ability of the social media to accumulate economic capital from the users connections and activities
- Internet connectivity, the means by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices, and local area networks connect to the global Internet
- Pixel connectivity, the way in which pixels in 2-dimensional images relate to their neighbors.
- Connectivity (graph theory), a property of a graph.
- The property of being a connected space in topology.
- Homological connectivity, a property related to the homology groups of a topological space.
- Landscape connectivity, the degree to which the landscape facilitates or impedes movement among resource patches.
- Permeability (spatial and transport planning), the extent to which urban forms permit (or restrict) movement of people or vehicles in different directions.
- Connectivity, a parameter describing the topology of a porous medium.