Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up connecter, connector, or connectors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connector may refer to:
- Electrical connector, a device for joining electrical circuits together (sometimes known as ports, plugs, or interfaces)
- Gender of connectors and fasteners
- AC power plugs and sockets, devices that allow electrically operated equipment to be connected to the primary alternating current power supply in a building
- RF connector, an electrical connector designed to work at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range
- Circular connector
- Cigarette lighter receptacle
- Blind mate connector, a connector with self-aligning features
- Board-to-board connector, for connecting printed circuit boards
- Optical fiber connector, for joining optical fibers in communication systems
- Structural connector, in engineering
- Connector (computer science), a pointer or link between two data structures
- Java EE Connector Architecture, a Java-based technology solution for connecting application servers and enterprise information systems
- Connector (mathematics), a mathematical mapping
- Connector (road), a highway or freeway road that connects to another highway or freeway
- Connector (social), people who help others by connecting them together, e.g. iConnect.live (the most popular user review site in Nigeria, Africa) Users are referred to as "Connectors"
- Connector (I the Mighty album), by rock band I the Mighty
- Connector (event promoters), businesses and people who help others by connecting them with audience and sponsors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.