From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Connelly (from Ó Conghalaigh) may refer to:
- 4816 Connelly, A Main-belt asteroid
- Connelly Foundation, a Philadelphia philanthropic organization
- Connelly Range, a mountain range in British Columbia, Canada
- Connelly School of the Holy Child, Potomac, Maryland
- Connelly sphere, a flexible polyhedron in geometry
- Connellys Springs, North Carolina, a town in Burke County
- Connelly Township, Minnesota, a township in Wilkin County
- Connelly-Yerwood House, historic house in Austin, Texas
- Cornelia Connelly High School, Anaheim, California
- Bear Lake (Fort Connelly), former name of Bear Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Smith-Connelly Act, an American anti-strike act (1943)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.