From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Connor may refer to:
- Connor, Maine, unincorporated area in Aroostook County, Maine, United States
- Connor, County Antrim, a village in Northern Ireland
- Diocese of Connor (Church of Ireland)
- Diocese of Down and Connor (Roman Catholic)
- Connor Downs, Cornwall
- Mount Connor, Australia
- Connor Battle, Tongue River, American Civil War
- All pages beginning with "Connor"
- Conner (disambiguation)
- Connor Murphy
- Connors (disambiguation)
- O'Connor (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.